Question. Does it make me a bad person if I like watching people fall? Because I do. Maybe it’s because I’m a klutz and can empathize. Whatever the reason, youtube videos of people falling have become my go to pick-me-up on rotten days. I discovered my love for them one day during my Ethics class, but I was laughing so hard I had to stop. Trust me, Ethics is not the class to laugh in.
Go here to see the video I was watching during Ethics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AbQpzn6t4c
As a disclaimer, it's nothing special, just clips of people falling. I know. I'm a horrible person.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you decide in Ethics that you're a bad person for laughing when people fall? Because I do the same thing. I went through an especially bad falling phase in high school, and I remember being grateful to see people fall at BYU because it meant I wasn't the only one.
ReplyDeleteI think if you laugh when others fall but get mad at people if they laugh at you then you are closer to a horrible person ... :)