Friday. Found out I got a second interview. Was so excited I wanted to scream for the next three hours. Went to Target. Bought wonderful gifts for upcoming birthdays. Went to Guru's with my favorite ladies, Mandi, Brittney, and Katelyn. Had people over to watch the Olympics. Got picked up for a date at 11:00 p.m. (Yes, that's past my bedtime. Yes, I tried to be a good date despite the fact that I tend to get grumpy when tired.) Went to the hot pots in Midway. Had fun. Got a diet coke on the way back. Rocked out to some favorite tunes, too. Shower. Bed.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
A Busy, Busy Friday
Friday. Found out I got a second interview. Was so excited I wanted to scream for the next three hours. Went to Target. Bought wonderful gifts for upcoming birthdays. Went to Guru's with my favorite ladies, Mandi, Brittney, and Katelyn. Had people over to watch the Olympics. Got picked up for a date at 11:00 p.m. (Yes, that's past my bedtime. Yes, I tried to be a good date despite the fact that I tend to get grumpy when tired.) Went to the hot pots in Midway. Had fun. Got a diet coke on the way back. Rocked out to some favorite tunes, too. Shower. Bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment